The new and improved C5 FlexiLite MKII features exceptional flexibility and comfort with a lightweight, cut-resistant finish.
Like all GRIPPS gloves, whenever you are carrying the C5 FlexiLite MKII around the worksite, you also carry a fully load-rated drop prevention system. The patented tether anchor point is engineered directly into the glove
and is load rated for any tool weighing up to 2.5kg/5.5lbs.
The key benefit of tethering to your wrist is maintaining full dexterity and range of motion while on the job. With nothing attached to a belt or external structure, you are free from tangles, tension and catches.
The C5-rated gloves are manufactured from a super lightweight HPPE knit liner and double-coated with a sandy foam nitrile, combining maximum cut resistance and dexterity with a long-lasting grip. This is a glove that is engineered to last.
- Improved flexibility & overall user comfort.
- Super lightweight HPPE knit liner providing maximum
- cut resistance.
- Double-coated sandy foam nitrile for long-lasting grip.
- A load-rated tether anchor everywhere you go.
- Maintain full usability of tools.
- Compatible with our H01067, H01062 and H01060 wrist tethers.
- Mechanical Rating: 4544
- Cut Level Rating: 5
- Max Load: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Conforms to EN 388: 2016 4542C
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 105 A3
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018