The Coil Wrist Tether Single-Action (Non-Conductive) tethers hand tools to the GRIPPS range of gloves & wrist anchors.
The coiled design keeps the tether out of the way and minimizes the risk of snags or tangles, while the thick PU materials used protects against heat and abrasion.
Swivel-head poly clips allow for total control and ease of use when using the tethered tool.
The combination of a PU coil and poly clips makes the Coil Wrist Tether Single-Action suitable for working in live electrical environments.
- Two lightweight single-action poly clips.
- Low profile & lightweight design.
- Suitable for working in live electrical environments. â
- Heat & abrasion-resistant.
- Min Length: 17cm / 7.0"
- Max Length: 77cm / 30"
- Max Load: 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Two Non-Conductive Poly Clips
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Declaration of Conformity to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Coil Wrist Tether Single-Action (Non-Conductive)-Tech Spec Sheet