The Tool Catch provides a robust, stable and durable retrofit tool connection point for a vast range of hand tools.
Attach the Tool Catch to your tool with V-Gripp Tape to create a certified, load-rated tool connection point that will survive tough industrial conditions.
- Cut a length of V-Gripp Tape approximately 30cm/12" (or enough to go around the tool 10 times).
- Position the Tool Catch on the tool.
- Apply V-Gripp Tape, pulling it tight and without covering the 'Ring' on the Tool Catch.
- Tactical Nylon for maximum strength.
- Closed metal ring that prevents warping with use.
- An easy installation process that can be done on-site.
- Fully certified & load rated when used with V-Gripp Tape.
- Available in two sizes & in non-conductive.
- Size : 25mm x 90mm / 1.0"x 3.5"
- Max Load : 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Tool Catch-Tech Spec Sheet
Declaration of Conformity to ANSI/ ISEA 121-2018
Declaration of Conformity to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 H01006